Style Essence and Weight

There is this very sad notion, that if someone is thin, they are able to wear everything, and if someone is chubby or fat (fat is not a bad word to me) they are only allowed to wear certain things, specifically things that are"slimming". I do not agree with either of these sentiments. Weight might have an affect on how you or other others view your body, because society has taught them to think that way, but I don't style based on societal trends of what is beautiful. I choose your essence based on what is truly harmonious to you. I had my last post on height, I explained that style essence is less about size, and more about how the human eye naturally perceives the body and face, and what is flattering. The same goes for weight.




 Actress, Sharon Rooney, primary essences are dramatic(a style many people think only the tall and thin should wear) and ingenue(a style many people only think the thin and petite should wear).

Sharon in this tent of dress, isn't looking her best. But in closer fitting, dramatic ingenue styles, she looks much better


Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The four non-tent dresses look better than the tent, but in the upper left picture of the good styles her lipstick is too harsh. She looks better in slightly lighter makeup. She's Bright Winter, not Deep Winter. That's just my opinion. I could be wrong.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts