"Dressing For You!" Is Back

  Hello everybody, the last time I posted was over 3 years ago. Since then, so much has happened, on an individual level and a collective level. Many things happened personally that made it difficult to upkeep with the blog and services. The good thing though is that if you are reading this, you and I both have been lucky enough to make through everything. I have healed up, and I have found a reinvigorated interest in style analysis. I have been yearning to share my observations on this topic with others again. I logged into the email I use for this site, and found so many messages from loyal readers, still sending messages and inquiries up until very recently. And even more I found that not only was I still getting readers despite not writing or following up for so long, I am regularly getting thousands of readers a month. It has touched me that so many people appreciate and trust in my writing that it still attracts new readers and old readers that like to repeatedly pour back over what I wrote.

  I plan to regularly post again and complete style analysis services for anyone that feels it would really help them. I also will be updating and adding to the celebrity style essence list. I am also opening and checking any other messages as well from my contact page. So please come back every so often to check for new posts and feel comfortable to message me. Really appreciate you all.💖

Comments

  1. Only discovered this website recently! Glad to hear you’ve healed and I’ve learned a lot just browsing your site :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Can't wait to try it. I would love to know my essences. Great blog glad I discovered it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would love to see more of your articles! I think you have a great eye for this.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts